728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
26 April 2008

effortless

i'd consider another publicity stunt, and what kind of apology is this..

"I apologise if this has affected anybody. I apologise to the non-Malays if they felt afraid of the symbol."
"To the Malays, I also apologise because I cannot defend the symbol of our heritage." Hishammuddin said

and this... "The kris will be there, but we from the Chinese community hope that it will not be raised. Hishammuddin made a brave decision to rethink the issue and to apologise."
MCA Youth chief Datuk Liow Tiong Lai said

ahaha.. u got to be fucking me.. what an ass kisser.. ok.. i shall restrain me self to any name calling

"i apologise to Datuk Liow Tiong Lai if u felt i've offended u in any other way.. i apologise that the nick name just so happen was base on your statement at that moment"
"i also apologise to my reader because I cannot share with u the freedom of speech.."

ahahah.. i wonder whats the point of apologies when u make another stupid remarks at the same time.. the craps politician would feed u in public press/news.. freedom of press/news is lost in this country.. *yawn*
no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 people commented:

Top