728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
19 July 2005

Restless

Whats wrong? Don’t know.. maybe the lack of sleep lately? ( Watching the “LOST” series 23 of 25. yes its almost finish.. keke ) or the last Saturday badminton session ( its been a while since I played any kind of sport.. ) cramp every where, or I just smoked to much.. hey I started smoking at the age of 21 ~ how decent of me *blah*.. forget about that.. or its just mating season?? Ponder if human have mating season.. wahahha.. loneliness can really get to you.. yes I’ve SMSed her.. em weak I cant help me self to know how is she now.. but there is no reply.. I deserve this, never got the nerve to end what I started.. dangling the feeling.. foreseeing it will dry off and she will find someone.. still she call back few time.. I was selfish.. telling my self over and over again she will be better off with someone else.. hah now that I dint get any reply from the SMS I sent.. relief? em supposed to feel that

but than why the restlessness..
no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

6 people commented:

Vad3r said... July 19, 2005 9:19 PM

bitch, ask her 4 drinks as a FRIEND !!

and dun 4get to bring me along :P

Vlad said... July 20, 2005 3:46 PM

Yea, we will keep an eye on the drinks, while you can use your eye to do whatever you want.

Reta said... July 21, 2005 11:51 PM

apalah.. you're at this blog now =) must go change in my template now..

jack said... July 22, 2005 3:30 PM

oh.. mui~mui jai found me.. *run-hide*

Jo said... July 26, 2005 2:21 PM

you frickin men!

i dont know what happened, but what gives u the right to make a decision for her, she has a mind of her own to think whether ur good enough for her or she's better of without u. not for u to decide.

sigh...

KY said... August 01, 2005 4:03 PM

pls bring her to me, but first show me her pictures

Top