728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
28 November 2005

sunday wedday part2

*Sniff~sniff* I think em going to be sick.. crap! *sniff* *sigh*

anyway continue yesterday S.K.Y wedding.. well actually ther is nothing much to tell.. after the morning session we go to have lunch nearby..

we say would meetup Y.C.K house.. but after I gone back home.. i fall a sleep.. yar.. I know PIG.. 430pm.. Y.C.K called.. rush to his place.. played a few more round of "char tai di" aka "big 2" than later at 715pm.. head off to wedding dinner.. its just a simple dinner .. with a simple ceremony nothing exciting happen.. guess sometime simplicity works contentedly for other.. still its there way.. thou it may seen dull for me.. but S.K.Y is steady/simple person.. as long as I’ve known him 15yr( i think.. ) I’ve never seen him got really piss off nor done anything extreme.. ah.. simple life.. glad that he found his life long partner.. well.. one bachelor less..
no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 people commented:

Top